Friday, September 2, 2011

Slipping into September

Hi, gang! September is here and I wanted to give you a sneak peek of what's ahead...

Photobucket

I'll be participating in this fun Fall roundup of inspiring ideas each Wednesday over at Kellie's blog.  I figured I needed a little push to get me thinking "fall" and this was just the way to do it!  She casts a wide net, so you'll find decorating ideas, new recipies, entertaining tips, crafts, and more.

Next week I'll also be sharing the super Back-to-School sale going on at Willow House this month... discounts on all the stylish products that will help keep your crew organized, so stay tuned!

And I have a couple of painting projects up my sleeve, some tailgating tips and tricks, and -- of course -- a new fall mantle coming your way, too.  I can already feel fall in the air!

In the meantime, the hubs and I are hosting some friends at the beach for a last gasp of summer.  There's some rain in the forecast, but let's hope for this...


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I hope the rain holds out for you. We are in for lots of rain too.
    It is so hot that I may not get in the fall mood till Christmas! LOL
    But, I will certainly check out the Fall Festival on Wed.
    Have a great holiday weekend,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in! I appreciate your thoughts...