Monday, February 28, 2011

I Can't Resist... Book Boxes

I spied these fun and stylish organizational tools on the Home Decorators Collection website and instantly fell in love.  What a great way to contain clutter!


Love that they have seven different styles to choose from, starting at $34 per set.

Then, I just happened to be poking around Old Time Pottery, and spied these for under $10 a piece and in a variety of styles.  Sorry for the poor IPhone photos!





What do you think?  How would you use these book boxes?

Coming this week: Giveaway announcement, Willow House product highlight, and more on my home office makeover.  Hurry back!

Happy Decorating!

2 comments:

  1. These are so unique! I love them. My daughter would love them too. Maybe store some hair ties.
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool...I love them too Heidi! Might me a good spot to store photo's...I have so many piled up right now. ~Deb~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in! I appreciate your thoughts...