Friday, January 14, 2011

Winter Mantle Tweaking...


Because sometimes I'm just not finished...  I was packing away the Christmas decorations from my dining room yesterday (YES, yesterday...it was the "final frontier") and I just couldn't bear to put away these little metallic deer.  Part of it was that I bought them shortly before Christmas as Casabella's here in Marietta (a very dangerous place!) and I just hadn't enjoyed them long enough.  But part of it was that I'm trying to bring more metallic surfaces into my family room to help brighten it up.  So, lo and behold, I popped them up onto my freshly done mantle and ... Voila!



I think they add the pefect touch, don't you?




Here they are in their respective groupings... right at home.  I'm looking forward to enjoying these little "dears" for a while longer.

Incidentally, if you're in the Atlanta area, be sure to visit Casabella'a for decor, gifts, and furnishings.  They are located at 4400 Roswell Road in Marietta, GA, 30062.  You're sure to find something!

Happy Decorating and Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love gold/brass figurines. I have a brass horse I'm pretty obsessed with. I like to move him around the house to highlight different areas. haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in! I appreciate your thoughts...