Monday, January 10, 2011

I Can't Resist... Windsor Smith

I snagged a copy of December's House Beautiful to take to the beach with me last month and I could not stop pouring over Windsor Smith's incredible interior designs for a young family's home in California. Would you ever guess that family-friendly spaces could look so elegant and yet comfortable at every turn?  She's gifted that way! Her use of silvery tones, reflective surfaces, and understated color keeps the rooms light, fresh, and sophisticated.  Many of the fabrics and furniture are from the Windsor Smith Collection.  Soak these in and then click HERE to read her interview.

Happy viewing!
Living room

home theatre















All photos by Victoria Pearson for House Beautiful.



Don't forget to enter My First Giveaway!  Click HERE for details and to enter.  Winners announced on Monday, January 17th.  Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heidi. I'm new to your blog and now a follower on GFC as tonasun or Tracy Suzanne whichever way it shows up.

    I'm starting to become a fan of blue all over again. It's so much lighter and airy then the past decorating hues. I really love that bath photo above. Gorgeous.

    Hope we become new friends this year, which has to be better than 2010. hee-hee.

    Hugs...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog Heidi!!! Yes...nothing is better than Scott's! Snow Day #2 and I am digging it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in! I appreciate your thoughts...