Over the holidays I kept thinking how I was anxious to shed the old, embrace the new, the fresh, especially in my decor. Now I know what you're thinking ( surely not her!), but I'm ready to freshen up my family room and brighten up my home office. What better way to do that than to break out a "blank slate" product-- a product that has endless possibilities? And one of the first things that popped into my mind was our Hawthorne Hurricane.
- Become a follower (one entry)... I've got great things in store for 2011, so you won't regret it! If you're already a follower, you'll be automatically entered!
- Then leave a comment here on what YOU would do with this beauty! Let your imagination run wild. (one entry)
- "Like" me on Facebook at "Willow House with Heidi Milton" (one entry)-- if you already do, you're automatically entered.
- Leave a comment on the Giveaway post on FB with what you would do with this product. (one entry)
- Share the Giveaway on FB or on Twitter or both. (one entry each). Be sure to tag me when you do! On Twitter: @heidimilton.