Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Here's Your Hook-Up!

The beginning of school is upon us and my thoughts always turn to ORGANIZATION.  I don't claim to be an expert or even proficient at organization, but I do a pretty fair job of keeping the household rolling in a somewhat orderly fashion.  The big question:  what to do with all the STUFF?  My favorite solution?  Hooks.  Plain and simple.  Perfect for sweaters or light jackets, backpacks, umbrellas, dog leashes, lunch boxes, even shoes (cleats in my house) with the laces tied together.  They don't have to be the plain jane garden variety either... consider this your hook-up!


Love these... from my friends over at One Kings Lane this week.


Have a nautical theme?  On sale at One Kings Lane-- perfect for bathroom towels.



How about these from Ballard Designs?



Disguised as sculpture... from Pottery Barn



Again from Pottery Barn... and marked down right now :)... cute for a mud room!



Beautiful and functional from Pierre Deux.  The shelf adds another organizational tool.



Hurston Collection Hooks from Willow House (contact me to order)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in! I appreciate your thoughts...