Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday's Favorite Product

This week I'm beginning a new feature called Friday's Favorite Product.  This will be a fun way for me to introduce you to my favorite new Willow House products, without putting you into Willow House overload.  Can you tell I'm excited about our new Fall catalog??  Not only will you get an image of the product along with pricing information, but I'll also provide you with some great ideas for decorating, entertaining, and/or organizing with each product.  Consider me your personal product consultant. :)

Today's favorite is our beautiful Morningside Caddy.  I love the iron swirl accents and the antiqued blue-gray finish.  So fresh!  She would be lovely on a casual buffet holding your flatware, napkins, and disposable plates.  Use one of the smaller sections to pop in a few flowers-- I use a regular juice glass tucked inside the section to hold water and support the flowers.  This would also be a great organizer in your home office or your command central space to hold pens, notepads, mail, etc.  But think outside the box, too, and put this product in your guest room stocked with a magazine or two, small soaps and basic toiletries, plus a fresh wash cloth and /or hand towel.  Imagine how special your guests will feel to have this welcoming them.

Our Morningside Caddy sells for $49.96 plus shipping.  With this purchase you also qualify for a half-price special.  Choose any product in the catalog priced $40 or less for 50% off!  Comment here with your email address if you'd like to order!  Click HERE to visit my website and view the entire Fall catalog online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in! I appreciate your thoughts...