Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday's Favorite Product: Berry and Bow Door Bucket

I'm nuts about door buckets!  They can be used indoors or out and I love their versatility and the way they dress up a door.  This Friday's Fave is our Berry and Bow Door Bucket, new this season.  I love its rustic finish!  I have mine hanging on my front door (tutorial on how I did it coming Monday!), full of greenery from around my yard.  But I also envision this gracing a back door, a mudroom door (it would make a great catch-all for mail and newspapers!) or even a guest room door.  Fill it with a couple of recent magazines, a pair of slippers and a rolled up bath towel to say "Welcome" with holiday flair.  When the holidays have passed, the bow can be removed and our fleur de lis component from our Mix and Match Hanger slides right into its place.  Best part?  It's one of my Merry Markdowns this month-- only $26.96!  Click HERE to place your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in! I appreciate your thoughts...