Friday, July 1, 2011

Home Office Update: The Desk

Happy July, everyone!  June just flew by, didn't it?? This home office makeover has been in the works for months.  While it's moving at a snail's pace overall {and is being continually tweaked along the way} I'm so excited to share the results of my desk re-do.  Remember the banquet table/desk before?


And once I tackled the uncluttering...


And... drumroll please... HERE SHE IS!



I know... right??  I am loving the fresh clean look in what is a terribly busy, often cluttered room.  I'll be sharing the low down on the skirt soon.  Now before you start hating on the ugly lamp, just know there's a new one in the works and I'll share that with you soon, too.

What do you think?  :)

A new Willow House sale and giveaway is coming in July...stay tuned!!

Happy Decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in! I appreciate your thoughts...