Thursday, June 2, 2011

More News from Willow House! {June Sale Is On!}

First of all, I'm sorry I've been MIA for the past week or so.  Graduation, out of towners, sending one child off to Greece, and a crashed lap top have made it really difficult to post.  I promise I'll share the graduation party decorations soon, but with my computer issues my photos have not been accessible.  So I thought today I'd share the Willow House June sale and more.  Love a good sale on home decor and this is a good one!  Remember you can order directly online at my website by clicking HERE.






And some sweet deals for the Hostess, too {let me know if you'd like to host an online catalog party to take advantage}.



And for something new and different, check out our new jewelry line that is launching this fall!  Click HERE to preview our designs and then come back and tell me what you think!

Hope you all are enjoying the onset of summer!
Happy Decorating and Happy Shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in! I appreciate your thoughts...