Monday, March 14, 2011

Passionate about Purple

I had something else planned for today's post, but life got in the way over the weekend and it's not quite ready to roll.  Instead, I thought I'd share a few gorgeous purple rooms, in light of my home office redo that's in progress.  I've purchased all of my fabrics and even got a deal on the purple velvet for the throw pillows {courtesy of the remnant bin}.  They wait patiently...



And I've settled on a smaller chair for the space, too.  This lovely was hiding under a pile of clothes in our bedroom.  It's become nothing more than a catch-all for stuff, so she's getting a slipcover and a new home in the home office where she can be properly enjoyed.



I'm really looking forward to getting on with this makeover!

In the meantime, enjoy some of these beautiful purple spaces.  And don't forget to enter my second Mondays in March giveaway before 7pm EST tonight!  Click HERE to enter. :)


Decorpad



Decorpad


Decorpad


Elle Decor

Happy Decorating!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in! I appreciate your thoughts...