Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just What You Need on a Chilly Day

My new favorite product from our Spring Southern Living at HOME catalog is our Oversized Scrollwork Throw.  It is proportioned so generously, even my slightly oversized husband can cover himself completely with it on the couch!  And the fabric is beautiful-- a chenille weave that is soft to the touch, but has alot of substance, too.  It's like being covered by a beautiful soft rug.  You can get yours through me for only $79.96... you'll know the quailty once you've got it in your hands.   And of course, it's Southern Living, so need I say more?

Click here to view my online catalog.  The Scrollwork Throw is found in the Entertaining and Decorating section of products.  Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in! I appreciate your thoughts...