Thursday, July 15, 2010

Emily Giffin at Home

Imagine my delight to find my FAVORITE author Emily Giffin showcased in her home by the fabulous Atlanta Homes and LifestylesI have adored EG from the beginning with her first novel, Something Borrowed (now being filmed for release next summer!!) and to hear her thoughts about life in the ATL and see glimpses into her home is beyond bliss for this book/decorating junkie.


Her "reading nook"... I love the simple lines of the white chair with the graphic pillow and throw.



Simply elegant... dinnerware by Match, the "Convivio" collection.



My bliss :)

"I view my home as a sanctuary filled with memories-- and decorating as the ultimate form of self-expression."  ~ Emily Giffin to Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles.

How true!  Make sure you pick up her latest book, Heart of the Matter.

Photos by Erica George Dines for Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in! I appreciate your thoughts...