Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hard Working Decor

Organization challenges me daily and no where am I more challenged than in my home office.  After all, it's the hub of my home, where I write, and where I run my SLAH business.  But after many stops and starts, I've realized that sterile organizational systems are not for me.   What works for my creative and over-active mind is organization with style.  Fortunately, my SLAH business has afforded me many beautiful containers and shelves to help me along (you can check out our organization helpers by clicking here).

But I would be remiss if I didn't point you to a fabulous little website called Sorting With Style.  Created by entrepreneur and personality Sayeh Pezeshki, aka "The Office Sylist," this website is an online treasure trove of stylish office supplies at affordable prices.  Choose from patterned file folders, chic paper clips and paper weights, label systems, note cards and note pads, sticky notes, journals, agendas, and the list goes on and on.   Sign up for her daily e-blast of tips and tricks and fun new items while you're there.

Your workspace, whether at home or in the office, will be the envy of your peers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in! I appreciate your thoughts...